KLG & Hoda
Pets & Animals
David-2319136's Recent Activity
Fri Sep 4, 2015
They say people vote with their pocketbooks. Bernie Sanders probably has 1000 small contributors for every 1 fatcat, wall street, 1%er who is in Clinton's inner circle of $upporter$.
Thu Sep 3, 2015
Awesome, Rodham is locking down SuperDelegates so she can steal the nomination regardless of who (Bernie Sanders,) wins the most caucuses & primaries. End the #EndBushClintonDynasties
Hardball With Chris Matthews
Fri Aug 21, 2015
"your man" donte stallworth killed a person while driving drunk. he got a slap on the wrist.
Mail, Nails, Jail
Fri Jan 2, 2015
cops have not been working in protest and the city is doing just fine. cut their hours, cut their benefits. fire the cops who refuse to do their jobs.
NOW With Alex Wagner
Tue Dec 30, 2014
I think Andrea Mitchell should always disclose that she is married to Greenspan who worked for the top 1% wealthiest people in the US protecting them at he expense of the other 99%. And he worked for both Republicans & Democrats aka Republicats.
Mon Dec 29, 2014
most flights i've been on already show where we are on a map in real time. overloading satelites? come on man, it's 2015, not 1915.
All In With Chris Hayes
Sun Dec 28, 2014
Pat Lynch will have blood on his hands because he is encouraging an Us vs Them mentality.
'New TSA in town,' agency says in response to screener's charges
Fri Jan 31, 2014
I always "opt out" of full body scanners. When 3 people in a row opt out, they often close it so they have enough people to do the pat downs.
Ukraine activist says kidnappers tortured him, cut off part of his ear
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Facts not reported: * The Euromaidan protest has been taken over by far-right goups, who are violent against communists, Jews, and outsiders (including Europeans.) * The President of Ukraine was elected in a fair election.
Farm bill deal reached; cuts SNAP by $800m per year
Mon Jan 27, 2014
This is a typical Repubelickin Party job-killing bill. People get SNAP, they buy food at stores who employ people, who buy goods from other stores.
Questions & Answers
David-2319136 hasn't answered any TODAY questions yet.
TODAY.com is a production of
Terms & conditions - New